Paint your own artwork with The Andy Warhol Museum Pittsburgh paint by numbers and unleash your inner artist even if you don’t have the required skills to paint your masterpiece, with our Paint By Numbers collection, you can paint whatever image you ever dreamed to paint and no previous artistic knowledge is required, just grab the paintbrushes that come with the kit and start painting, You will end up with creating your first wall art.
What’s In A Paint By Numbers kit:
- 1 x numbered acrylic-based (No Mixing Required) paint set.
- 1 x pre-printed numbered high-quality linen canvas.
- 3 x paint brushes (1x small, 1x medium, 1x large).
- 1 x reference paper
- 1 x copy paper
Why You Should Start The Andy Warhol Museum Pittsburgh Painting by numbers:
- A great way to take your mind off of the daily stress and dive into your own world of creativity.
- You will create your own piece of art and it can be hanged on your wall for decoration.
- It will be the perfect gift for your beloved ones, imagine telling the person how many hours you’ve invested in making the gift for him, astonishing right.
How Paint by Numbers Works:
- Lay your canvas out on a well-lit area flat surface.
- Organize your acrylic paint.
- Prepare a small container of warm water to clean your brushes when changing colors.
- Keep a cloth or paper towel to dry your brushes in between washes.
- Match the numbers of paint containers to their corresponding number on the canvas.
- Start Painting your work of art
- Stand back and admire your beautiful work! Feel free to post your final artwork on social media.